WORLD GARAGES > License
This Agreement shall be valid from the moment you agree to its conditions when registering at WorldGarages.
1. Subject of Agreement
End User License Agreement is a legally binding contract that regulates a relationship between Administration of the WorldGarages website located at https://worldgarages.com, (hereinafter referred to as Administration or WorldGarages) and a private person (hereinafter referred to as User), who uses the Site in order to receive, publish or search for information.
2. Description of services
2.1. WorldGarages is a public information and communication service that provides its service under the terms and conditions of this License Agreement (LA). The Administration receives the right to change this Agreement unilaterally with no notice, a new version of the Agreement comes into effect at the end of 3 (three) days from the date of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement. The current edition of LA is located at: https://worldgarages.com/page/user-license-agreement.
2.2. At the moment of registration completion, you receive a personal storage space aimed at hosting texts, photos, messages or information related to or referring to programs, music, sounds, photos, graphics or video (hereinafter referred to as Content). The Content is hosted on the Administration servers.
2.3. You understand and agree that all services are provided as they are and that WorldGarages is not responsible for any delay, malfunction, incorrect or untimely delivery, deletion or nonpreservation of any personal information of a User.
3. Your registration commitments
3.1. In order to use WorldGarages services you agree to provide reliable, accurate and complete information about yourself in the Registration form, and to keep this information updated.
3.2. If the information you provided is incorrect or the Administration has compelling reasons to believe that the information you provided is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, the Administration is entitled to suspend or cancel your registration and refuse you delivery of the WorldGarages (or its part) service with no prior notice or apologia.
3.3. In the course of registration, you specify your username and password to access your personal part of World Garages. You are responsible for your login and password security, as well as for everything done on WorldGarages under your account. The administration is entitled to prohibit the use of a certain login and/or withdraw it from circulation. You agree that you must immediately notify the Administration of any unauthorized (unauthorized by you) access with your login and password and/or any security breach, as well as that you complete your work with your password (Exit button) at the end of each WorldGarages session. The administration is not responsible for any data loss or damage that may occur due to your violation of this rule of the LA.
4. Rules of behavior for Users
4.1. You understand and accept that you are responsible for all information (Content), i.e. data, text, programs, music, sounds, photos, graphics, videos, messages and other materials that you make available to public or privately transmit. This means that you, and not the Administration, are fully responsible for all Content that you upload, send, transmit or make available on the WorldGarages site in any other way.
4.2. A User agrees that the Content published on WorldGarages will be available to all other Users, both on the Site and by broadcasting it by various technical means (mailing, RSS broadcasting, as an e-card, screensaver, blog post, etc.) with reference to the original source.
4.3. The Administration does not control the Content transmitted through the World Garages services and, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or quality. You understand that in the course of WorldGarages use, you may see offensive, unworthy or controversial content. Under no circumstance is the Administration responsible for Content created by WorldGarages Users.
4.4. Content hosted on WorldGarages. The content is considered to belong to Users who post it until there is no reason to believe otherwise. Users do not receive any rights to use the Content of other Users beyond the opportunities provided by World Garages, and are held fully liable to the author for the misuse of their Content.
4.5. A User is unconditionally responsible to third parties for their actions related to Content creation and its publication on WorldGarages, including responsibility for conforming to requirements of the law and non-infringement of third party rights and legitimate interests of their Content. The content as a whole and each of its elements must not violate copyrights, trademark rights, means of individualization and/or rights to other intellectual property owned by third parties. The User is obliged to settle all claims of third parties related to Content creation and its publication on the WorldGarages website independently and at their own expense.
4.6. You agree not to use WorldGarages for:
- uploading, sending, transmitting or publishing in any other way the Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, slanderous, offends morals, infringes a copyright, promotes hatred and/or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social grounds or insults specific persons or organizations;
- infringement of rights of minors and/or any injurious actions towards them;
- infringement of minority rights;
- representing falsely oneself to be another person or organization and/or community representative, including Administration staff, forum moderators, website owner without sufficient rights, and misleading about the properties and characteristics of any subject or object;
- uploading, sending, transmitting or publishing in any other way the Content that you are not entitled to make available by law according to any contractual relationship;
- uploading, sending, transmitting or publishing in any other way the Content that affects any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and/or any third party rights related to copyright;
- uploading, sending, transmitting or publishing in any other way promotional information that was not specifically allowed, spam (including search spam), lists of other persons' e-mail addresses, pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing (MLM), Internet earning and e-mail business systems, chain letters; participation in these events (sending unapproved letters containing links to services provided by the Administration) can be considered participation in events prohibited by this clause, even if such actions were carried out without direct use of World Garages servers;
- uploading, sending, transmitting or publishing in any other way materials containing viruses or other computer codes, files or programs aimed at infringement, destruction, or restriction of any computer or telecommunications equipment functions or programs for unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers to commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means to obtain unauthorized access to paid resources on the Internet, as well as publishing links to such information;
- deliberate infringement of local or international law;
- other persons’ personal data collecting and storage;
- disruption of the WorldGarages website normal operation;
- any forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Site;
- posting links to the Internet resources, whose content is contrary to current legislation;
- facilitating actions aimed at violating restrictions and prohibitions imposed by this Agreement.
4.7. You acknowledge that the Administration is not obliged to review the Content of any kind before publishing it, and that the Administration is entitled (but not obliged) to refuse at its discretion to publish or delete any Content that is available on the WorldGarages website. You agree that you must independently evaluate risks associated with the use of Content, including the assessment of reliability, completeness or usefulness of this Content.
4.8. Content of the WorldGarages website may contain links to other resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Administration is not responsible for the availability and content of these resources, as well as for any consequences associated with their use.
4.9. You understand that the services' work method may require transfer of your content over computer networks, and its changes to meet technical specification.
4.10. You agree not to reproduce, repeat or copy, sell or resell, or use any part of the World Garages site for commercial purposes, unless the Administration gives you a written permission to do so. By completing the registration, you receive the non-transferable right to use your login details (login and password) to access your personal information. You shall not be entitled to transfer your login details (login and password) to a third party, and you shall not be entitled to receive them from a third party unless the Administration gives you a written permission to do so. The Administration is not liable for any agreement between you and third parties.
4.11. You acknowledge that any Content published by you on WorldGarages site (including texts, photographic materials, comments, forum and other communication services messages) is stored in databases (including public access) and cannot be deleted upon the request of a User. Complete deletion of information from the Site is carried out in exceptional cases according to the decision of the Administration.
4.12. You agree not to use any artificial methods to imitate, accelerate or change user actions on the Site or in the WorldGarages mobile applications. Violation of this clause of the LA will result in immediate deletion of the account with no notice and possibility of recovery.
5. Rights and responsibilities of the Administration
5.1. The administration is entitled to place promotional or any other information for public distribution on a page with your Content without affecting the Content of your page. Form, order and amount of such information may occasionally be changed by the Administration.
5.2. You agree that the Administration reserves the right to terminate your login and password and remove any Content for any reason, including disuse of access or violation of the LA. In particular, your login details will be deleted if you have not used it for more than 3 months since your last visit. The Administration is not liable for the termination of access to WorldGarages.
5.3. The administration is obliged to take measures to protect a User account from unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of the information published by the User, as well as to protect User personal information from other wrongful acts by technical means at its disposal;
5.4. The Administration is entitled to provide all available information about a User to authorized state authorities in cases stipulated by current legislation.
5.5. Any Content published by Users can be used by the Administration for further distribution both with and without affiliation, with no need to obtain special permission of a User and without paying royalty fee.
6. Property rights
6.1. You acknowledge that the WorldGarages site and all necessary programs associated with it contain confidential information, which is protected by intellectual property laws and by other local and international laws, and the Content you provide while using the services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents and other relevant laws. You agree not to modify, sell or distribute this content and programs, in whole or in part, other than in respect of specifically agreed with the Administration.
6.2. The Administration grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the software provided by the World Garages site on one computer, provided that neither you nor any other person with your assistance will copy or modify the software; create software-derived programs; penetrate the software in order to obtain program codes; sell, carry out the assignment, lease, transfer the right to third parties in any other form as for the software services provided to you by the terms of the LA, as well as to modify the services with the aim of obtaining unauthorized access to them or any other aim.
7. Warranty Exemption
7.1. You acknowledge and agree that:
- You use the WorldGarages site at your own risk. The services are provided as they are. The administration does not assume any responsibility, including responsibility for the compliance of services with the purpose of a User;
- The administration does not guarantee that: the services will meet your requirements; the services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results obtained with the use of the services will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, service, information, etc., obtained with the use the services will meet your expectations; all errors in programs will be corrected;
- you may use any materials received through the WorldGarages site at your own risk, you are liable for any damage that may be caused to your computer and your data as a result of downloading these materials;
- The administration is not liable for any direct or indirect loss incurred due to: use or inability to use the services; unauthorized access to your correspondence; a statement or behavior of any third party in the services;
8. General information
8.1. Due to the gratuitousness of the services provided within the LA, the consumer rights protection cannot be applied. If the LA will be subject to a fee, it will be accordingly amended in order to comply with the standards.
8.2. Provisions of the LA cannot be understood as establishment of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activities relations, employment relations, or any other relations between you and the Administration, if not expressly provided for in the LA.
8.3. If any provision of the LA was declared by the court invalid or unenforceable, it does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
8.4. Inaction of the Administration in case of violation of any provisions of the LA does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, and does not mean that the Administration drops its rights in the event of subsequent similar violations.