VIN number check
Administrator World Garage
The car's VIN code is a special identifier, thanks to which you can check the history of the car, its participation in an accident, restrictions on deregistration and other data. You can also learn the main technical characteristics: model, country of production, color, year, etc. The VIN code is indicated in the registration certificate, on the driver's door, under the hood, under the Mat or on the seat belts.
On the Internet, many sites for" punching " data on the vehicle are asked to pay about 200 rubles., but there are resources on which this service is offered free of charge. You need information regarding the car, it is possible to obtain by contacting the automotive forums of your brand, where experienced forum members will help you to find out the required information on the VIN-code. Contact the traffic police, where with the help of a database you will be given the entire history of the vehicle (listed or not wanted, whether collateral, etc.). Type in a VIN code in the search Google or Yandex - maybe previous owner left the vin number on different forums.
Testing of the car at the state roomTo avoid legal problems and other difficulties, it is useful to check the car on the number issued by the traffic police. This number is used to identify the vehicle and is attached to the front and rear of the vehicle. With the help of online verification, which takes only a few minutes, you will learn the following facts from the history of cars:
- Whether it had a “taxi” machine status.
- Possible participation in the accident.
- The nature of the previous damage (with video and photographs).
Ways to check on a VIN-codeIt is better to find the code in several places, which will be an additional guarantee of its correctness. If the code on the door and under the hood does not match, then this machine is not recommended to buy. Under the hood code is applied in two places: on the body and a special plate. Turning to the verification of the VIN code, remember that the more verification options, the higher the probability of obtaining valuable information. To date, we offer such sources of verification of the VIN code:
- Applications for smartphones that scan and analyze the code automatically.
- The extended database of traffic police (for police officers).
- The website of the traffic police.
- Sites of banking and credit companies.
- Various commercial resources for paid and free verification.
- Information on civil services, concerning the car.
- The number of sales with the official re-registration.
- You can also use the code to purchase compatible parts.