Countries with the cheapest car rental 2019: TOP 5
Administrator World Garage
Where in the world you can rent a car cheaply: top 5 countries, features, important nuances.
Car rental in the journey - it is almost unlimited freedom of movement and a lot of impressions. But not all countries car rental costs the same. Let's determine where this pleasure is the cheapest and learn about some of the nuances of renting a car in different countries of the world.
What determines the cost of renting a carThe prospect of renting a car abroad often scares even experienced motorists. People are afraid of many factors, including:
- the risk of "flying into the money", that is, to incur significant financial costs, causing damage to other people's automotive equipment;
- risk of falling victim to fraudsters-unscrupulous landlords;
- risk of renting a faulty car that could put the lives of the driver and passengers at risk on the roads;
- the need to fill in a lot of documents, making out the lease agreement.
- class of the proposed rental car;
- year of manufacture;
- availability of insurance;
- "high" or regular season;
- driver experience and age;
- place of insurance and car return (return at the airport, train station, in another country-always more expensive than the place of registration of the lease);
- cost of fuel.
5. Czech People's RepublicThe lower limit of rent for cars in the Czech Republic is $35.The following documents are required for registration:
- valid passport;
- driver's license of international standard.
- compulsory insurance;
- road toll;
- round-the-clock support;
- brand for toll Czech motorways.
- the dipped beam must be switched on regardless of the time of day;
- everyone in the car should be wearing a seat belt;
- to 12 years a child must ride in the backseat of the car and by using the appropriate locking system;
- use the phone without a remote headset, holding the ear tube, while driving the driver is prohibited;
- move on the left lane can only be during the overtaking maneuver.
4. Republic of CyprusAs in the case of the Czech Republic, the cost of daily rent here starts from $35.On your car to travel on the roads of this island country is almost impossible: to transport the car here is quite difficult and expensive.
If you do not plan to buy a car directly on the island to live here in the future, the best option is to rent.Requirements for the registration of the lease here are standard:
- driver's license (theoretically enough domestic plastic document, but it is preferable to show the right of international standard);
- valid international passport;
- credit card, which will be frozen up to 300 euros.
3. Republic of PanamaPanama is a country on the Pacific coast, where the cost of one-day car rental is from $28.In this country, valid driver's license of the Russian standard, but only for 90 days from the date of arrival in the country. If you do not plan to stay here longer – the presence of international standard rights is not necessary.
2. SpainIn this EU country, the cost of renting a car also starts at $28.The requirements here are also simple:
- age of the driver - from 21 years (in some companies " bar " rises to 23 years);
- experience - from 1 year;
- driving license of international standard or law with inscriptions are duplicated in English;
- international passport.
1. MexicoThe cheapest car rental services this year offer their guests rental services in Mexico - from $25 per day.To use this service, you need:
- to present the automobile rights of the international format from the date of issue of which passed not less than a year;
- have an international passport confirming that you are over 21 years old;
- have a credit card, which will block the amount of the deductible (part of the costs, which in case of occurrence is obliged to pay the tenant);
- in case of booking a car — show the corresponding voucher.